Onboarding Manager (MyCase)
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for:
The Onboarding Manager provides amazing service that makes our customers love us. The best candidates are great customer relationship builders. The role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new customers as they transition from previous practice management software to MyCase. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Onboarding Manager is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. Onboarding Managers work in conjunction with - Account Executives to ensure customers are implemented and onboarded successfully, set up for long-term success, able to realize value quickly and become daily users of MyCase and value-added services.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Onboarders have a passion for leading and helping others, operational agility and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal training program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at AppFolio.
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze and process customer data during data migrations.
- Prepare and lead customer onboarding experience assessing customer needs, and customizing onboarding experience to maximize utilization and delight.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first 90 days post-live.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Partner with Sales, Product and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Receive direction from Customer Success Director and Manager of Customer Onboarding
- Serve as an AppFolio and MyCase brand ambassador to create promoters within industry
- Represent Onboarding department at offsite meetups and customer conferences with customers and prospects
You know you're the right fit if:
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS/BE degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence decision-making and change
- Highly organized and strong ability to multitask
- Have a passion for leading and helping others, operational agility and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Accounting knowledge desired
- SaaS experience and/or legal experience desired
If you are interested in joining the Onboarding team to directly contribute to the growth of AppFolio, apply today!
Back to top