Mid-Market Account Executive
Who we are:
AppFolio creates market leading, cloud-based software designed for specific industries. Our comprehensive property management software helps our customers effectively market, manage and grow their business. Think of us as a cutting edge technology company that is helping modernize the property management industry.
To learn more about us, watch this video.
AppFolio, A Day In The Life.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property Managers.
The Mid-Market Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced meetings. Motivating property management companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives make great pay including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional training with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about Appfolio Property Manager.
- Effectively driving AppFolio’s sales process from engagement to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of successful B2B sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top