Manager, Sales Support and Enablement
Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a public, growing SaaS company
What we are looking for:
The Manager, Sales Support and Enablement is responsible for the agility and success of APM Sales through leading an effective solution engineering team and readiness team. This role is responsible for leadership and development of solution engineering and sales enablement team focused on driving sales effectiveness. The right candidate will be a partner with Marketing, Product Management, Finance and Sales leadership to measure and proactively manage the effectiveness of sales support team members, sales pipeline execution and demand conversion. A strategic planner and collaborative partner to many cross functional departments and teams, the Manager, Sales Support and Enablement will bring ideas / innovation / recommendations and the ability to design what we need for today and tomorrow. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales for AppFolio Property Manager.
● Work with Sales, Product and CS leaders to align Solution Engineering strategy across APM.
● Lead team of solution engineers responsible for supporting on all strategic sales engagements including initial discovery, customized demonstration and implementation planning. Ensure SEs provide effective training and industry expertise to the sales floor.
● Manage SE team members to meet and exceed goals for deal engagement, win rates and quality of deal support.
● Coach, mentor and support SE Team leads in hiring, team performance feedback, and coaching.
● Conduct weekly and monthly pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure engagement and conversion goals are met, SE team members are continually improving and best practice sharing
● Oversee the design and on-going management of new sales rep onboarding and on-going certifications and training initiatives.
● Project/program/reinforcement of Sales Summit in January Q1 each year.
● Communicate frequently and effectively with Sales Management to assure that effective onboarding and ongoing programs are being delivered and well attended in order to build a confident global sales organization.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
● 7+ years experience in technology Sales, Sales Enablement, minimum 5 managing teams. Preferably in consultative, strategic sales environments
● Proven sales leadership success with all-around expertise in: people development, account development, organizational excellence, and exceptional sales management.
● Highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, and agile-minded leadership style with a passion to succeed.
● Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
● Skilled communicator; strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
● Software-as-a-Service selling experience required.
● BS/BA degree required.
No outside recruiter or agency submissions, please
Such submissions will be considered free to AppFolio
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Sales Development Representative, Ninja Team
Sam sets up meetings and seeks out business opportunities for AppFolio’s Sales Team. His main goal is to create conditions that allow the Sales Team to drive company success.
Back to top