Manager, Inside Sales
What we are looking for:
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing, motivating and guiding the team to monthly, quarterly and annual quota attainment with a focus on acquiring new business.
The ideal candidate provides leadership and ensures execution of productivity and revenue expectations for their team. Daily activities involve coaching, managing heavy outbound calling, prospecting and lead generation activities, participating in product demonstrations and assisting deals to closure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that monthly, quarterly and annual new booking goals are met.
- Coaching and motivating individual rep's - providing the training, support, and tools necessary to achieve booking goals and further their sales acumen.
- Ensures implementation of ongoing training programs regarding our sales methodology, product knowledge, and knowledge of the property management industry.
- Tracking all sales related activities in Salesforce.com and KPI’s including call activity levels, emails, opportunity creation, close ration and prospecting efforts
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance for sales reps to improve performance.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years relevant sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of strategic selling, sales methodologies, and sales industry best practices.
- Track record of successfully leading, managing and mentoring teams
No outside recruiter or agency submissions, please.
Such submissions will be considered free to AppFolio.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top