Manager, Inside Sales
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out
our profile on The Muse.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing, motivating and guiding the team to monthly, quarterly and annual quota attainment with a focus on acquiring new business.
The ideal candidate provides leadership and ensures execution of productivity and revenue expectations for their team. Daily activities involve coaching, managing heavy outbound calling, prospecting and lead generation activities, participating in product demonstrations and assisting deals to closure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that monthly, quarterly and annual new booking goals are met.
- Coaching and motivating individual rep's - providing the training, support, and tools necessary to achieve booking goals and further their sales acumen.
- Ensures implementation of ongoing training programs regarding our sales methodology, product knowledge, and knowledge of the property management industry.
- Tracking all sales related activities in Salesforce.com and KPI’s including call activity levels, emails, opportunity creation, close ration and prospecting efforts
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance for sales reps to improve performance.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years relevant sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of strategic selling, sales methodologies, and sales industry best practices.
- Prior management experience- successfully leading, managing and mentoring teams
Back to top