Key Accounts Sales Executive
Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in building great technology products. Think of us as a successful Silicon Valley style startup with offices in Santa Barbara (HQ), Richardson, north of Dallas, and San Diego.
What’s in it for you:
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
With solutions designed for law firms, property management / real estate and financial professionals, AppFolio’s award winning web-based software is used by thousands of happy customers across the country. We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated experienced sales professionals with hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property Managers.
The National Account Executive is responsible for strategically developing and qualifying sales opportunities across the US through prospecting as well as demonstrating and selling effectively over the phone. Our Sales Account Executives make great pay, are supported with exceptional sales and product training along with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
- Consistently achieving quarterly lead and sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies and independent judgment.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about Appfolio Property Manager.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding for US opportunities, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to achieving sales goals.
- Documenting all sales activities in Salesforce and personal pipeline for accurate forecasting.
- Providing higher Sales Management with forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects as requested in a timely fashion.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications a plus
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting, cold calling and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top