Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in building great technology products. Think of us as a successful Silicon Valley style start up with offices in Richardson, north of Dallas, Santa Barbara (HQ) and San Diego.
To learn more about us, watch this video.
AppFolio, A Day In The Life.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for energetic individuals wanting to advance their Sales career.
AppFolio’s award winning web-based software is used by thousands of happy customers across the country and we are experiencing rapid growth. Each of our Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) works diligently to prospect, qualify and close business within their assigned territory. They earn great pay, receive exceptional sales and product training and have continued mentoring for career growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling all aspects of sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Managing pipeline and work activities in Salesforce.com.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations and Execution of Service Agreements.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships.
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment.
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Solid understanding of technical applications used for selling such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and GoToMeeting.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top