Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
- Support Corporate Counsel and other team members with the management of all affirmative and defensive litigation, quasi-litigation and related matters, including by collecting relevant documentation, supporting the preparation of responses and other pleadings, and helping to develop litigation strategy and budgets
- Facilitate complaints that have been elevated to the legal department by various internal departments
- Assist with procurement and administration of company insurance program
- Partner with other team members on certain aspects of commercial contract review and management and policy writing and administration
- Legal and regulatory research and investigation as needed
- Participate in projects and special assignments at the direction of Corporate Counsel
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of professional experience or equivalent of sophisticated legal experience (a combination of law firm and in-house experience preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and autonomous, able to set priorities, handle multiple matters contemporaneously and meet deadlines
- Confident and able to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Dependable and trustworthy, detail oriented
- A calm demeanor, even under pressure
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.
Back to top