Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego. To learn more about AppFolio and our values check out our profile on The Muse!
Why You’ll Love Working at AppFolio:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package
- 20 days of paid time off a year
- Amazing company culture and office environments
- Long-term career growth opportunity and mentorship
- Chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the SaaS industry
- Onsite fitness classes every day of the week
- Fully-stocked break room with food and drinks
- Ability to practice your skills at mini-putting greens, foosball and ping pong
- Team happy hours and events
- A new wardrobe of awesome t-shirts
- Extracurricular co-ed sports teams
Why You’ll Love the Implementation Team:
We are currently hiring Implementation Specialists to join our Client Services department. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new clients as they transition from previous solutions to AppFolio Property Manager. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Implementation Specialist is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. Implementation Specialists work in conjunction with Implementation Managers and oversee the data conversion of the onboarding process. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Implementation Specialists have an obsession for accuracy, a passion for helping others and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills. New hires complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at AppFolio.
This entry-level position is the starting point for a building a successful career at AppFolio and in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze and process client data during data migrations.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first month post-live.
- Work in a team environment and partnered with an Implementation Manager.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Partner with Sales and Services teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Receive direction from Implementation Director and Implementation Managers.
- Serve as an AppFolio brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS/BE degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence decision-making and change
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Accounting knowledge desired
- Property Management knowledge desired
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top