Group Product Manager
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What You Will Do - Day-To-Day:
- Mentor, develop, and lead a team of product managers and support them in building products for our customers love
- Develop and promote our product strategy and vision across the organization
- Work within engineering and cross-departmentally to ensure that you and your team are providing for the company’s short and long term goals.
- Work relentlessly to ensure your team is doing the right things for our business, customers, and teammates.
- Lead and participate in strategic initiatives that are essential to our business
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience with high-tech products and technologies (preferably software as a service products)
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring product managers
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- A strong technical background – Significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience.
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Leadership - Proven ability to lead medium to large (7 to 15 people) cross-functional teams
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Damon V.VP, Software Engineering, MyCase
Damon’s main goal is to create a great engineering culture at AppFolio. He’s responsible for providing teams with the tools they need to build an amazing product.
Back to top