Group Product Manager
Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego. To learn more about AppFolio and our values check out our profile on The Muse!
Why You’ll Love Working at AppFolio:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package
- 20 days of paid time off a year
- Amazing company culture and office environments
- Long-term career growth opportunity and mentorship
- Chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the SaaS industry
- Onsite fitness classes every day of the week
- Fully-stocked break room with food and drinks
- Ability to practice your skills at mini-putting greens, foosball and ping pong
- Team happy hours and events
- A new wardrobe of awesome t-shirts
- Extracurricular co-ed sports teams
What You Will Do - Day-To-Day:
- Mentor, develop, and lead a team of product managers and support them in building products for our customers love
- Develop and promote our product strategy and vision across the organization
- Work within engineering and cross-departmentally to ensure that you and your team are providing for the company’s short and long term goals.
- Work relentlessly to ensure your team is doing the right things for our business, customers, and teammates.
- Lead and participate in strategic initiatives that are essential to our business
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience with high-tech products and technologies (preferably software as a service products)
- 2+ years experience managing and mentoring product managers
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- A strong technical background – Significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience.
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Leadership - Proven ability to lead medium to large (7 to 15 people) cross-functional teams
Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building great products. If that sounds like you but you lack in one or more of the areas above, still feel free to drop us a line.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top