Finance Systems Analyst
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What You’ll Do
Support Finance process improvement initiatives and programs
Build strong relationships with the finance organization through a deep understanding of underlying finance processes
Manage system enhancement projects from design through implementation and support: expect to dig into the details - this role will be working directly with users to gather requirements, implement, test and deploy new features and bug fixes on a regular basis
Provide support to finance and other business teams for quarterly and yearly financial close cycles and reporting.
Support Audit function to establish, test and document key application controls and ensure compliance.
Support configuration and setup of our finance systems stack and integrations, including Intacct, Coupa, Adaptive Planning, Nexonia
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst on the Business Systems team to support the finance systems stack. As a Finance Systems Analyst, you will have a variety of responsibilities, including designing and developing scalable solutions, while “keeping the lights on” by configuring existing applications and automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Computer Science/Information Systems
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with Financial systems and operations required
- Proven track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported enterprise-class financial systems - which includes planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Ability to work autonomously and lead small to medium projects
- Strong understanding of Accounting, general business processes, and best practices
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain relationships with internal customers, and dedication to meeting customer expectations and requirements
- High level of intellectual curiosity to understand the current state, identify issues and provide solutions while advising on potential positive and negative implications of decisions
- Experience with SOX compliance processes a plus
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. That’s why we’re a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, you’re always welcome at AppFolio.
Back to top