Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego.
To learn more, check out our profile on The Muse
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
Facilities/AV Coordinator Job Description
Reporting to Facilities Specialist, and based at the AppFolio, Inc. headquarters located in Goleta, CA, the Facilities Coordinator plays a key role in helping create a functional and enjoyable work environment for our employees.
This role is responsible for assisting with the day to day building operations and ensuring that our employees have a great workplace experience.
- Survey the building for items that need repair (lights, furniture, signage, etc.), tidy up the office, stock batteries & office supplies, check machines to make sure they are working properly
- Monitor snacks/beverages to make sure they are fully stocked
- Work with Day porter to ensure kitchen and office spaces are clean and tidy
- Diagnose issues the arise and determine the right vendor to get the issues fixed
- Assist with desk moves, relocating equipment to a new spot
- Troubleshoot printers, headsets and any other equipment that is having issues
- Help set up furniture & food for events/meetings
- Refill & maintain coffee machines daily
- Maintaining the items in server room, keep it organized and clean
- Versed in Company security systems and surveillance, ensure they are working properly and effectively
New hire support:
- Setting up new hire email accounts and computer equipment and ensuring they have everything they need.
- Update seating chart on weekly basis & add new hires to seating chart/work order system.
Meeting and AV assistance:
- Set up AV for meetings using GoToMeeting Software, troubleshoot when issues arise.
- Reschedule meetings in conference rooms on Google calendar
- Survey conference rooms to ensure equipment is working properly, may require tasks to replace or repair equipment
- Maintain facilities work order system, ensuring all items get done and closing out pending completed tickets
- Inventory of computer equipment
- Inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Receive complaints, feedback or suggestions from employees and relay to Facilities specialist for consideration
- Update spreadsheets for expenses and service logs for each vendor/delivery company
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 1-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Experience with AV desired.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction to solve problems while remaining professional and positive at all times.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive team environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) to effectively work with all levels of staff.
The physical demands are representative of an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing and walking: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Stooping and/or kneeling
- Climb: ladders and stairs.
- Lifting: raising objects ranging from 1lb – 50lbs. from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and sit at a desk, read and comprehend, reason and analyze, use fine finger movements, see, talk and hear.
Back to top