Executive Administrative Assistant
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for?
The Value Added Services Executive Assistant will ensure the Value Added Services department is able to run smoothly by supporting the Vice President, Directors and Value Added Services Team through administrative support and coordination of daily tasks and logistics. Duties include comprehensive administrative tasks, department meeting coordination and creating slide decks, managing event planning, calendar scheduling, meeting and travel coordination, and performing additional general tasks in a dynamic environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive support and coordination of daily tasks for the department
- Manage Value Added Services executive calendar scheduling; plan/set-up conference calls
- Plan, schedule and coordinate travel
- Organize team meals as needed
- Initiate, collect, proof, and assemble correspondence, including meeting materials and slide decks
- Manage all purchases for the department
- Process monthly expense reports and departmental purchases on company credit card
- Organize and stock supplies and equipment needed by the team, including materials for team meetings and events
- Support remote team members, ensuring the whole team always feels closely connected across offices
- Coordinate and consolidate the Value Added Services team needs with facilities and IT, including computer/software/equipment needs, office supplies, ergonomic evaluations, quarterly seating changes/dept. moves, and other as needed.
- Schedule and set-up on-site and off-site meetings including:
- Monthly Value Added Services and leadership team meetings, executive meetings, weekly staff meetings, etc.
- Ensure IT needs are handled
- Lead coordination of office events, other event planning, including
- Leadership Offsites, Summit, Customer Conference
- Staffing for Connect and On The Road Events, etc.
- Value Added Services team events and outings
- Work with Facilities & Procurement team to plan and manage department events and meetings, including researching event venues, caterers, swag materials
- Coordinate and assist with all remote team event planning
- Assist hiring managers with onboarding of new team members, including seating and IT needs
- Own team milestone celebrations and gifts
- Maintain department fun site, plan & coordinate team-building events, track & keep relevant parties informed of important dates
- Work closely with AppFolio executive assistants and coordinators from other departments in other offices to ensure consistency, accurate calendaring, providing recommendations and feedback, and up to date sharing of new information and effective procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience managing senior level executives, preferably in a high tech environment.
- Experience managing highly confidential information and sensitive data.
- Strong flexibility, organizational, and time management skills to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks/projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer orientation to both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated, dependable and high attention to detail.
- Positive, can-do attitude and sense of urgency.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office and Google Apps for Business.
- GoToMeeting/Webinar set-up proficiency preferred.
- Mac proficiency highly desired.
- BS/BA degree highly desired.
Back to top