Director, Customer Success (MyCase)
Director, Customer Success - MyCase
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for:
The Director, Customer Success is a vital leadership role that oversees the Customer Success and Training/Implementation teams on our MyCase team. This individual will provide leadership to create customer promoters by ensuring note-worthy and timely service, support and training. He/she will be responsible for implementing optimal customer success strategies to drive early engagement and continued growth throughout the customer life. This individual will also inspire their teams to innovate, drive customer engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and continue to evolve as our business changes.
Lead MyCase team in making customers successful
- Provide daily leadership, management and coaching of direct reports and their teams
- Develop and regularly report on key metrics for teams
- Ensure team members provide an exceptional customer experience, as measured through tNPS and NPS surveys
- Personally manage escalations from direct reports and provide timely resolution
- Standardize the template for new customer implementation and product adoption programs
- Retain and grow the Customer Success and Training teams by recruiting and hiring A Players
Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Lead the monthly NPS process and advocate for customers across all departments
- Amplify the voice of the customer by establishing a scalable process for closed loop feedback to customers and internal stakeholders
- Identify problems and trends, improve our internal tools, determine root causes of customer complaints and concerns and execute solutions.
Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working in software/SaaS preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience in Account Management/Customer Success, Services, Support, and/or Training, with a minimum of 5-7 years in a management role.
- Demonstrated success in leading a team producing high NPS, customer retention and revenue expansion.
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment that focuses on providing exceptional customer service.
- Customer Focus:
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to drive improvements in products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Action Oriented:
- Acts with a minimum of planning when needed
- Enjoys working hard and is full of energy for things seen as challenging
- Process Management:
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done
- Knows what to measure and how to measure it
- Can simplify complex processes and gets more out of fewer resources
- Building Effective Teams:
- Blends people into teams when needed
- Creates strong morale and spirit in their teams
- Defines success in terms of the whole team
- Organizational Agility:
- Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Damon’s main goal is to create a great engineering culture at AppFolio. He’s responsible for providing teams with the tools they need to build an amazing product.
Back to top