Data Quality Coordinator
Appfolio Data Quality Coordinator
Who we are: AppFolio is headquartered in Santa Barbara, California and was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. Our company is comprised of a team of technology leaders with proven backgrounds in creating revolutionary software. We create easy-to-use, cloud-based software that helps small and mid-sized businesses improve their workflow. We pride ourselves in our Appfolio culture-- which is all about collaboration, cutting edge technology, customer care, and of course fun! Think of us as a successful Silicon Valley style office with locations in Santa Barbara (HQ), Richardson, north of Dallas, and San Diego.
...Watch our video to learn more:
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity for a full time position
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
The Data Quality Coordinator is a key player for the AppFolio sales team thru assisting in research and record maintenance that will drive improved business performance. This a great opportunity for candidates who aren't afraid of a challenge, and for those who thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of meeting tight deadlines with emphasis on sustained accuracy and attention to detail. Each Data Quality Coordinator is equipped for success with a detailed onboarding process, along with continued mentoring from peers and leadership.
How you will make an impact:
- Outbound telephone-based research for AppFolio Property Manager
- Maintain a call volume of 90-120 calls per day with the intent to qualify data into new accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data coordination and research
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional level of critical thinking and ability to problem solve
- Willingness to learn new skills and the ability to be flexible with change
- Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail,, and manage time effectively
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some experience working in software or business-to-business environment is desired
- Basic computer skills required, Apple user a plus.
- Experience with use of customer relationship management (CRM) databases, Salesforce a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred
This is a unique opportunity for a 40 hour/week contracted role with the opportunity to convert into a full time employee after three months.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top