Customer Support Specialist, Contact Center
- Plano, TX
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
As an Associate Support Specialist, you will be helping property managers (our customers!) use our Maintenance Contact Center service with AppFolio Property Manager. You will be responsible for building great relationships with these customers and partnering with them through their questions about the service, handling both routine and complex inquiries.
What we’re looking for:
- Business communication that is simple, authentic, prompt, and helpful.
- Extraordinary work ethic with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Positivity in challenging circumstances.
- Analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and ideas and thrive in an energizing environment.
- Ability to solve both simple and complex problems.
- High degree of flexibility.
- Strong interest in technology and cloud-based solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Work within a small team to manage allocated queue of customer requests.
- Provide timely responses to customer support inquiries via phone and email.
- Research and compile data relevant to customer inquiries and issues.
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge, service utilization, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Enhance the customer’s experience by providing exceptional service in all interactions.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage all customer interactions and inquiries.
- Provide valuable feedback to the Product team based on client interactions.
- Proactively reach out to customers to improve customer engagement and increase feature adoption.
- Collaborate with internal teams to mitigate risk and reduce customer churn.
- Manage multiple priorities including case research, customer escalations, and assigned tasks and projects.
- Collaborate on special projects and participate in leadership discussions.
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Experience utilizing Salesforce or another CRM platform
- Property Management workflow knowledge
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top