Customer Success Manager (MyCase)
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Why You’ll Love the MyCase Customer Success Team
The Customer Success Manager provides amazing service that makes our customers love us. The best candidates are great customer relationship builders. The role entails engaging with attorneys and legal staff via inbound and outbound customer interactions to resolve issues, identify solutions to unique business challenges, provide product training and brand representation. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for customer satisfaction, loves problem solving, demonstrates a combination of technical and interpersonal skills and a drive for excellence.
- Provides timely resolution of product related customer support issues.
- Exercises independent judgment in determining the best method(s) to resolve issues and delight the customer.
- Answers incoming phone support requests and enters details of requests into call management tools.
- Manages daily account communication regarding status of open support requests.
- Maintains and enhances customer success by providing ongoing proactive support throughout the customer life cycle.
- Assists customers with the implementation of value-added features as part of the life cycle management program.
- Works within the Customer Success team to enhance and augment existing and future customer support resources.
- Serves as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - ability to create and maintain strong positive relationships with MyCase customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic team environment.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top