Customer Success Manager (MyCase)
The Customer Success Manager provides amazing service that makes our customers love us. The best candidates are great customer relationship builders. The role entails engaging with attorneys and legal staff via inbound and outbound customer interactions to resolve issues, identify solutions to unique business challenges, provide product training and brand representation. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for customer satisfaction, loves problem solving, demonstrates a combination of technical and interpersonal skills and a drive for excellence.
- Provides timely resolution of product related customer support issues.
- Exercises independent judgment in determining the best method(s) to resolve issues and delight the customer.
- Answers incoming phone support requests and enters details of requests into call management tools.
- Manages daily account communication regarding status of open support requests.
- Maintains and enhances customer success by providing ongoing proactive support throughout the customer life cycle.
- Assists customers with the implementation of value-added features as part of the life cycle management program.
- Works within the Customer Success team to enhance and augment existing and future customer support resources.
- Serves as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - ability to create and maintain strong positive relationships with MyCase customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic team environment.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- SaaS support experience and/or legal experience desired.
Back to top