Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a completelifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for:
We are currently hiring Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to join our Client Services department. A Customer Success Manager is one of the most important roles at AppFolio and amongst successful SaaS businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention. The purpose of a CSM is to bolster customer relationships by providing distinctive service and product assistance. This helps the customer find value in our product and creates love for our company.
By working directly with our client base you will serve as the link between AppFolio and the customer, operating as the face of our company to create AppFolio promoters within the property management industry. All CSMs complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at AppFolio. As a member of the CSM team you will have the opportunity to develop professional communication skills, improve the customer lifetime value and directly contribute to the growth of our product and company.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Work within a small team to manage allocated queue of customer requests.
- Provide timely response to customer support inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge.
- Maintain organized queue of open support requests.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from Manager and guidance from fellow CSMs .
- Serve as an AppFolio brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
You know you're the right fit if...
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Accounting knowledge preferred but not required
If you are interested in joining the Customer Success team to directly contribute to the growth of AppFolio, apply today!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Software Engineering Director
Damon’s main goal is to create a great engineering culture at AppFolio. He’s responsible for providing teams with the tools they need to build an amazing product.
Back to top