Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego. To learn more about AppFolio and our values check out our profile on The Muse!
Why You’ll Love Working at AppFolio
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package
- 20 days of paid time off a year
- Amazing company culture and office environments
- Long-term career growth opportunity and mentorship
- Chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the SaaS industry
- Onsite fitness classes every day of the week
- Fully-stocked break room with food and drinks
- Ability to practice your skills at mini-putting greens, foosball and ping pong
- Team happy hours and events
- A new wardrobe of awesome t-shirts
- Extracurricular co-ed sports teams
Why You’ll Love the Customer Success Team
We are currently hiring Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to join our Client Services department. A Customer Success Manager is one of the most important roles at AppFolio and amongst successful SaaS businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention. The purpose of a CSM is to bolster customer relationships by providing distinctive service and product assistance. This helps the customer find value in our product and creates love for our company.
By working directly with our client base you will serve as the link between AppFolio and the customer, operating as the face of our company to create AppFolio promoters within the property management industry. All CSMs complete a formal onboarding program to develop extensive product knowledge, which is invaluable for future career opportunity at AppFolio. As a member of the CSM team you will have the opportunity to develop professional communication skills, improve the customer lifetime value and directly contribute to the growth of our product and company.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Master the product through formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Work within a small team to manage allocated queue of customer requests.
- Provide timely response to customer support inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge.
- Maintain organized queue of open support requests.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize SalesForce to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- Utilize GoToMeeting to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from Manager and guidance from fellow CSMs .
- Serve as an AppFolio brand ambassador to create promoters within industry.
- Represent Services department at offsite meetups with customers and prospects.
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree required
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Accounting knowledge preferred but not required
If you are interested in joining the Customer Success team to directly contribute to the growth of AppFolio, apply today!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top