Business Systems Analyst
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Business Systems Analyst
- Gather business requirements from users and create functional requirements as necessary to support application design and enhancement activities.
- Work with development team to create technical design specifications and assist with development activities from a functional perspective.
- Develop and test system configuration, development, and enhancement activities.
- Perform quality assurance and regression testing of all modifications to Financial
- Systems applications in test and production environment.
- Assist with development of training material and perform user training
- Act as a critical team member on implementation, enhancement, and business process improvement projects.
- Support the configuration and setup of Zuora and related solutions.
- Assist with the ownership of business system configuration components.
- Act as a liaison for the Business Systems department on enterprise-wide projects.
- Manage small to medium size projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Computer Science/Information Systems
- 2-5 years of hand-on experience
- Salesforce BSA experience is required. Zuora experience considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of finance systems and accounting best practices
- Strong project management skills in order to organize and implement business process solutions; ability to track and document project deliverables.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain relationships with internal customers, and dedication to meeting customer expectations and requirements
- Ability to work cooperatively in team situations and share knowledge freely
- Negotiation skills to appropriately manage customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top