Business Development Representative (MyCase)
Who we are:
MyCase was founded by a practicing lawyer and a team of technology experts to address one of the most pressing problems in the legal industry - a lack of secure and efficient attorney/client communication. Appfolio then acquired MyCase in 2012. Coupling the financial backing of a successful software company with the founding team’s deep knowledge of the legal space, MyCase has quickly become a leading provider of online practice management software and is growing exponentially!
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out
our profile on The Muse.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Legal Professionals in the small and medium size legal market.
The Business Development Representative (MyCase) role is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced opportunities and motivating attorneys and legal professionals to evaluate MyCase. They are a key player in growing AppFolio thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for MyCase, developing and maintaining a high level knowledge of MyCase legal practice management
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in tech
- Experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications a plus
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce.com experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
No outside recruiter or agency submissions, please. Such submissions will be considered free to AppFolio.
Back to top