Billing Service Representative
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio(NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile onThe Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Billing Services Representative
AppFolio is recruiting a Billing Service Representative that will support our growing customer base by answering billing/contract inquiries as well as payment processing. This role will be active in making changes in our customer billing system based on company guidelines and customer requests.
- Field a high volume of inbound calls and emails and assess customer needs
- Handle incoming customer calls with the intent of providing exceptional customer satisfaction and retention
- Review customer inquiries, problems, requests and suggestions; determines appropriate solutions and/or responses
- Distribute calls when necessary to other resources to ensure customers needs are handled in a timely fashion
- Contact customers to discuss outstanding invoices and collect payment.
- Make billing adjustments and records interactions in the CRM
Skills & Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or general office duties
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a quick-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Works well independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (via phone and written)
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor's degree desired
No outside recruiter or agency submissions, please.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top