Billing Service Representative
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio(NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile onThe Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Billing Services Representative
AppFolio is recruiting a Billing Service Representative that will support our growing customer base by answering billing/contract inquiries as well as payment processing. This role will be active in making changes in our customer billing system based on company guidelines and customer requests.
- Field a high volume of inbound calls and emails and assess customer needs
- Handle incoming customer calls with the intent of providing exceptional customer satisfaction and retention
- Review customer inquiries, problems, requests and suggestions; determines appropriate solutions and/or responses
- Distribute calls when necessary to other resources to ensure customers needs are handled in a timely fashion
- Contact customers to discuss outstanding invoices and collect payment.
- Make billing adjustments and records interactions in the CRM
Skills & Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or general office duties
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a quick-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Works well independently or as part of a collaborative team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (via phone and written)
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor's degree desired
No outside recruiter or agency submissions, please.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top