Associate Value Added Services Specialist
Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
We are hiring an Onboarding Specialist to manage feature set-up and successful adoption of AppFolio’s Value+ Services (Resident Screening, Tenant Online Payments, Tenant Liability Insurance, and Websites).
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for customer satisfaction, great energy, and is driven to help build a successful Value+ product. Additionally, successful candidates will have an affinity for details, enjoy numbers and accuracy, and will be highly organized. Candidates must be able to work independently, apply excellent judgment based on experience and create solutions as needed for customers.
- Independently manage the daily workflow of customer onboarding.
- Play a lead customer-facing role and manage customer relationships to ensure successful customer adoption of Value+ Services.
- Create and maintain audit files that ensure compliance and meet regulatory requirements.
- Assist in defining project deliverables, setting schedules, running implementation meetings and resolving business and technical issues.
- Guide the customer through a basic orientation of the product via a virtual meeting and serve as trainer in all customer onboarding sessions.
- Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolution.
- Work with Value+ Services partners and other internal departments to facilitate customer and product success.
- Maintain existing and develop future customer facing resources to drive adoption.
- Serves as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
- And as with most any job, other duties as requested.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills.
- Talent to match product features with customer goals and determine best path to success for both customer and company.
- Fluency in excel, word, cloud-based apps, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions.
- Proven ability to manage many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision, using independent judgment to accomplish goals.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- BA/BS degree required
Nice to have:
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Accounting or Finance knowledge
- Property Management workflow knowledge
If you are interested in creating exceptional customer relationships and being part of a successful hypergrowth startup company and feel you are good fit, apply today!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top