Associate Manager, Business Development
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What We’re Looking For
The Associate Manager, Business Development is a key player in managing and growing the Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This person will be responsible for hiring, leading, coaching, and training a team of sales professionals for best-in-class B2B prospecting. Our ideal Manager will join the team as a trusted mentor who operates with integrity, proactivity, fearlessness, and great care for the individuals on the team.
What You Will Do
- Training & Development:
- Increase new hire productivity by leading a 4-week onboarding and training experience for all new team members
- Manage all training and development for new and existing team members
- Conduct 1:1’s with direct reports and provide feedback through call listening and call shadowing
- Manage Small Market Outbound & Inbound BDR Teams
- Conduct daily inspection of Marketing Qualified Leads to increase conversion rates and reduce response time
- Coach and train on effective inbound lead handling, cadence, and objection handling
- Manage Data Quality Team
- Oversee DQ team to daily/weekly KPI’s and account creation goals
- Asses the efficiency of Data Quality Campaigns, manage lists, and provide feedback to Marketing Operations to support account creation
- Steward the 16-week B2B Sales Development Program and support DQ promotion to BDR
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a fast-paced B2B Sales role (i.e - Enterprise BDR, BDR Team Lead, Inside Sales)
- Experience using CRM tools such as SalesForce
- Demonstrate consistent goal achievement and quota attainment
- Strong ability to multitask, have tough conversations, and create a positive, motivating work environment
- Deep knowledge of a consultative sales process and ability to train/coach reps to develop the same
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Damon V.VP, Software Engineering, MyCase
Damon’s main goal is to create a great engineering culture at AppFolio. He’s responsible for providing teams with the tools they need to build an amazing product.
Back to top