Account Manager - Value Added Services
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What we are looking for:
The Account Manager builds relationships within a portfolio of Appfolio clients, helping these clients maximize their Appfolio investment by attaching Value Added Services. You will identify and drive adoption of new service offerings for these active clients through prospecting, lead follow-up/qualification and presentations. The desired outcome of your activities is to find great value matches that generate greater operational efficiencies for these customers and new revenues for Appfolio.
Each Account Manager is a champion for customer satisfaction and equipped for success with training on our products and sales methodology along with continued mentoring from peers and sales leadership. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, quick learners, excited to sell in an environment where great service is paramount.
- Develop and maintain knowledge about Appfolio’s Value Added Services
- Develop monthly business plans to prospect, engage, and inform your book of business about new services they can adopt to enhance their operations
- Partner with internal teams to ensure effective resources are leveraged to win new business
- Develop and execute monthly on-target quota strategy and stay accountable for hitting monthly goals
- Represent Value Added Services at customer-facing events and our annual customer conference
- Work closely with the onboarding teams to ensure successful adoption of new services
- Manage and maintain accurate account/opportunity entries within Salesforce (CRM)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in relationship selling
- 1+ years of selling or business development experience, preferably selling B2B SaaS software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong experience with modern sales tools like Salesforce, GoToMeeting, Outreach/SaleLoft, Soapbox/Vidyard, etc.
- BS/BA/BE degree
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out our careers page!
Back to top