Account Executive (MyCase)
Who We Are:
MyCase was founded by a practicing lawyer and a team of technology experts to address one of the most pressing problems in the legal industry - a lack of secure and efficient attorney/client communication. Appfolio then acquired MyCase in 2012. Coupling the financial backing of a successful software company with the founding team’s deep knowledge of the legal space, MyCase has quickly become a leading provider of online practice management software and is growing exponentially!
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out
our profile on The Muse.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a completelifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Legal Professionals in the small and medium size legal market.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced opportunities. Motivating attorneys and legal professionals to evaluate and buy MyCase by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Account Executives have a competitive compensation package including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional training, continued mentoring from company leadership as well as a positive team environment.
Ideal candidates are relentless sales hunters in their commitment to win, have a record of independent action and achievement. They prioritize building value in our relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using Appfolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about MyCase legal practice management as well as the legal market.
- Effectively driving the sales process from engagement, product demo to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1+ years of successful B2B sales experience ideal, preferably in tech
- Experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications a plus
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce.com experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
Back to top