Account Executive (Investment Management)
- Dallas, TX
Hi, We’re AppFolio
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What we are looking for:
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced software sales professionals with a hunter mentality to sell our award-winning SaaS solution to Residential Property Managers.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts, as well as from marketing sourced meetings. Motivating property management companies to evaluate and buy AppFolio by effectively demonstrating and selling remotely.
Our Account Executives make great pay including uncapped incentives for over achievement, and are supported with exceptional training with continued mentoring from company leadership.
Ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to win and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievement and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently achieving quarterly sales quotas using AppFolio sales methodologies.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about Appfolio Property Manager.
- Effectively driving AppFolio’s sales process from engagement to close.
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators.
- Following direction provided by peers and Sales Management to consistently improve.
- 4+ years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in tech
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS and/or financial/accounting applications preferred
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Proven record of success exceeding assigned quotas through prospecting and tele-sales
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, GoToMeeting
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top