Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers - including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Location: Your manager works remotely, and you will also be able to work remotely. This job will require EST as core business hours.
What You Will Do
- Overall product management responsibility for a portfolio of SaaS apps
- With leadership, define a compelling vision for a portfolio of SaaS apps
- Lead the strategy and execution to achieve the vision, including defining a mix of near and long term goals and the underlying roadmap to achieve the vision
- As needed, define business cases and advocate for investment needed to support the strategy
- Partner closely with engineering, design and marketing to execute the strategy, including ensuring the requisite resourcing is in place to support execution of the strategy
- Define measurable objectives for your teams and regularly track and report on progress
- Communicate at multiple levels of the organization regarding progress against objectives
- Partner with go-to-market teams to drive awareness and thought leadership in the market
- Partner with go-to-market teams to define and deliver programs to drive adoption
- Build and lead a strong, customer-centric, data-driven product management team
- Provide coaching, feedback and career path and development opportunities for your team
What We Would Like To See
- Minimum: 12+ years of product management experience in managing a portfolio of products, preferably a XaaS consumption model product
- Minimum: 8+ years leading a team of product managers including director-level leaders
- Preferred: 2+ years using Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) to deliver products / services
- Preferred: Product Management Certification (AIPMM, Pragmatic Institute, 280 Group)
- You are an entrepreneur/intrapreneur with a strong track record of bringing innovative products to market and scaling to success
- You are a servant leader who excels at developing your team and others around you
We've Got You Covered
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 10 paid holidays + Flexible PTO - no set number of days that you must take in a year
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- 50/50 split dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Appfire provides all equipment for your home office, including an Amazon Business account
- Company paid mobile phone and Internet