Growth Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will develop all digital marketing initiatives, dashboards and analytics systems to ensure Appear Here's growth. You will own the entire customer lifecycle, from prospecting to retention.
You will be responsible for growing Appear Here's bottom line by working at the intersection of sales, product and marketing.
We are looking for a strategic growth marketer able to balance big-picture thinking with hands-on execution based on rapid experimentation. You will develop a digital strategy, and then test and iterate fast to unlock revenue growth.
- Devise and implement growth strategies for Appear Here, optimising every part of the marketing funnel.
- Own and drive all digital marketing initiatives to achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Conceive, plan and execute growth marketing strategies and tactics driving acquisition and retention across digital, ATL, content, CRM and social channels.
- Through testing and learning, broaden the marketing channel mix, identifying the most effective media strategy and model to scale and replicate across markets.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement of day-to-day performance management and reporting.
- Uncover creative and nontraditional methods of growing our customer base.
- Find synergies between paid, earned and owned media to scale growth.
- Minimum 3 years in growth or digital marketing roles at a hyper-growth company.
- Proven track record of driving digital growth and exceeding revenue goals.
- Highly analytical and able to experiment and scale rapidly.
- In-depth experience of Facebook and Instagram Ads. Excellent understanding of Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads. Sometimes you find yourself dreaming about CPA, CTR, and data-driven attribution.
- CRM knowledge and international experience will be a plus.
- Strong influence skills across all levels of stakeholders, including C-suite.
Back to top