This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Landlord Partnerships team. You'll be dedicated to unlocking the city - that means finding spaces for the thousands of great ideas coming through our platform. You'll be searching for, meeting, and leading landlords through the on-boarding process and getting them set up to trade on the platform. You'll be thrown into the UK Property industry and quickly be seen as an innovator and thought leader.
- This is a Business Development role where your main responsibility will be generating, managing and closing a pipeline of prospective Landlords to sign up to Appear Here.
- Discovering the city and who owns the streets of London is key - you'll be out and about pitching the business in person and on the phone.
- Identify opportunities to open new sources of supply - talk to everyone, attend every event, whatever it takes to get more space!
- As a key member of the team, you'll also identify opportunities to scale our current operations. We don't settle, and neither will you
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We've raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world's largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's '100 Hottest Start-Ups' and The Financial Times' most 'Disruptive Companies,' Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris, and New York. We believe we're building a game-changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 200,000+ brands and 1000's of landlords agree with us.
See life inside @appearherehq and at @team.appearhere
- Min 1 year of outbound sales experience in a target-driven environment is essential. You're not afraid to pick up the phone, make friends, and close deals
- You don't need to be an expert (yet!) but you'll know something about commercial property - this could be through past experience, an existing network, or even a side hustle
- You have endless energy and enthusiasm and love being part of a driven high performing team
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is smart, intuitive, focused on hitting targets and passionate about getting the deal done
- You've had experience of in-person pitching
- You're interested in brands and retail
- 2-3 years sales experience in a fast-paced team
- You're passionate about technology, startups, London as a city, and making it better