At Appear Here, we believe in a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. As a Brand Marketing Manager, your role will be to bring that brand vision to life through social media, PR and content marketing.
You will be responsible for increasing Appear Here's awareness and consideration in our key global markets (the US, the UK and France).
We are looking for a strategic brand marketer who is able to balance big-picture thinking with hands-on execution based on rapid experimentation. You will develop a brand strategy, and then test and iterate fast to increase our brand equity.
- Brand strategy: Devise and implement brand strategies for Appear Here, addressing different challenges in each key market.
- Social: Conceive, plan and execute social media strategies and tactics to grow followership and engagement rate.
- Content: Own and drive all content marketing initiatives to increase organic traffic.
- PR: Define the PR strategy with our PR agency and be the main point of contact for all press activities within the business.
- Campaigns: Support the CMO in the implementation of new campaigns, and bring new ideas and initiatives to drive brand awareness and reach new audiences.
- Product marketing: Work closely with the Product team to come up with and develop ways to bring the brand's vision to life in the product.
- Minimum 2 years in brand marketing roles at a hyper-growth startup or media company.
- Solid brand strategic skills - experience taking research and data and turning them into customer insights to lead creative briefs.
- Proven track record of driving social media growth and exceeding targets.
- Naturally creative, you understand how important storytelling is to build a brand.
- Excellent at copywriting; design skills will be a strong plus.
- PR and international experience will be a plus.
- Structured and organised, with top-notch attention to detail.
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of stakeholders, including C-suite.