Senior Manager, Analytics
- New York, NY
Senior Manager, Analytics
Join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is a mission driven transformational company, helping families with Senior Living options. We are looking for talented individuals who want to quickly have an impact on our business Come join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, Naples and Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employees career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
Larry Kutscher - Chief Executive Officer
Larry Kutscher is Chief Executive Officer of A Place for Mom. Larry is a veteran CEO with over 30 years of experience leading digital, technology and service businesses through significant periods of growth and value creation. Prior to this role, he served as Chief Executive Officer of TravelClick, where he drove the company’s overall strategic vision and helped increased the company’s value from approximately $300 million to more than $1.5 billion over eight years.
Tatyana Zlotsky – Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Operations
Tatyana is a visionary and entrepreneurial digital marketing executive, brand builder, and industry thought leader with experience in driving transformational change and redefining user experiences for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. She has a reputation for championing the art and science of marketing - from strategic branding and creative development to data and technology - translating high brand value into tangible revenue generating activities.
Based in New York City, the Manager/Sr. Manager, Analytics will be responsible for defining measurements, capturing data, analyzing results and delivering a story through insights to help the Product and Marketing teams gauge the performance and impact of new programs and products. This person will use data and insightful analyses to support, inform and where applicable challenge decisions to help serve APFM’s business goals. Success in this role with help the Product and Marketing teams increase conversions and revenue and contribute to the company’s financial targets.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is passionate, data driven, and extremely analytical with strong problem solving capabilities. You have experience managing and developing analysts and establishing processes and infrastructure that remove bottlenecks. You have the ability to take on ambiguous problems and develop structured analyses, focusing on the most relevant metrics, to identify the root causes. Most importantly, you are skilled at translating those insights into clear, succinct recommendations for the business to drive revenue and EBITDA. To deliver these outcomes, you are skilled at information collection and discovery, and are always learning and looking to apply new tools to your analysis. You’re collaborative and work easily across teams, geographies and organizational levels.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of analysts and build a team culture focused on accountability and driving outcomes with data
- Manage stakeholder relationships and gather the necessary inputs to inform and prioritize the team’s project queue
- Enable Product and Marketing strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analytics and development of actionable recommendations
- Support key business initiatives by generating insights from multiple internal and secondary data sources
- Own insights and recommendations from the analyses and translate them to executive level audiences to communicate performance drivers and priorities
- Act as subject matter expert on analytics across all digital platforms (such as: Amplitude, Segment, Google Analytics, Marketo, Tableau), integrating disparate data sets to understand trends across the business
- Develop, maintain and monitor actionable dashboards that surface root causes and opportunities to improve the business
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing stakeholders to determine data and reporting requirements for new features
- Own end to end analyses to identify key drivers of emerging trends and recommend actions to address
- Propose, implement, and analyze A/B tests to optimize funnel conversion and program performance
- 4-8 years in data-oriented, analytical roles with demonstrated ability to crack complex problems, drive outcomes, and work cross-functionally.
- Player-coach: You love training, coaching, and developing analysts just as much as you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and diving into data.
- Internal consultant: You have experience managing a diverse set of stakeholders and take a consultative approach to engaging with them. Your deliverables include data and a perspective, not just data.
- Self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Process-builder: You have implemented sustainable processes and infrastructure that enable your team to be more efficient and effective.
- Problem-solver: You can logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, conduct complex analyses, identify key insights, and develop practical, workable solutions.
- Effective communicator: You are capable of translating complex analysis into insights and communicating results and recommendations to a non-technical executive audience.
- Subject matter expert: You possess a deep understanding of the digital product and digital marketing landscapes and know how to combine disparate datasets to drive insights.
- Technical: You are an expert in SQL and have at least some experience with Python or R. Experience with the following platforms is also a plus: Segment, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Marketo, Optimizely, and Tableau.
Back to top