Senior Living Advisor - Inside Sales
- Overland Park, KS
Senior Living Advisor - Inside Sales
Join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is a mission driven transformational company, helping families with Senior Living options. We are looking for talented individuals who want to quickly have an impact on our business Come join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employees career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
Senior Living Advisors (SLAs) are inside sales representatives responsible for educating families on senior care options and referring them to customer communities that match their needs. The Senior Living Advisor refers pre-screened internet leads and follows up with the family throughout the search process. Senior Living Advisors are also responsible for coordinating with customers to ensure timely follow-up to referred families. Our SLAs act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
WHO YOU ARE:
SLAs are knowledgeable about senior living options and to develop excellent relationships with customers. SLAs primary focus is referring and moving families into appropriate customer communities by understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of customer communities.
The success of an SLA is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at customer communities, and converting leads into customer move-ins resulting in achievement of their monthly sales quota.
- Build relationships and educate families over the phone on referral process. Ensure families understand the value of A Place for Mom throughout their senior living search.
- Understand family needs and refer appropriate customer communities.
- Manage the sales process. Guide families through their search process with strong post-referral follow up with families and customer communities.
- Understand customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process.
- Manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in the Company’s CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate forecasts.
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory.
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years’ experience with documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solutions based upon family needs.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder relationship.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent environment.
- Past history of senior care industry preferred, or you must be willing to learn about senior care.
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- The position is a hourly, non-exempt position.
- The position earns a base salary with uncapped bonus potential.
- You will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule.
Back to top