Product Manager - Omni Channel Contact Center
- New York, NY
ABOUT A PLACE FOR MOM
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Larry Kutscher - Chief Executive Officer
Larry Kutscher is Chief Executive Officer of A Place for Mom. Larry is a veteran CEO with over 30 years of experience leading digital, technology and service businesses through significant periods of growth and value creation. Prior to this role, he served as Chief Executive Officer of TravelClick, where he drove the company’s overall strategic vision and helped increased the company’s value from approximately $300 million to more than $1.5 billion over eight years.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager - Omni Channel Contact Center who will focus on driving the design, development and implementation of Omni Channel solution for the Contact Center for A Place for Mom. This position will work closely with our Marketing, Telephony, Workforce Management and Sales Team in understanding the various channels, both digital and non-digital, that Families use to contact A Place for Mom and develop tool and processes that enable a seamless customer experience for our Families as well as for the Agents who help the Families. You will also use your data expertise to generate operational metrics to drive decision making. This Product Manager - Omni Channel Contact Center will be instrumental in defining and delivering on the new product vision for the Omni Channel Contact Center at A Place for Mom.
This position reports to Senior Director of Product – Lead Management. A successful candidate in this role would be one who would successfully launch a new Contact Center solution and migrate over the existing Users and data over to the new platform, all while keeping the existing business functioning without any negative impacts.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a proven, passionate and outcome-oriented product manager with extensive hands-on experience in understanding business objectives to drive product vision, strategy, and execution around building solutions in the Call Center, Telephony and Workforce Management space.
What you will do:
- Work with our account teams and advisors to understand the sales process, pipeline and opportunities to ensure they have the required tools to facilitate the sales process, manage leads, and follow-up with leads
- Partner with regional, national and leadership team to understand data needs to provide real time data insights from the sales cycle to drive decision making.
- Conduct process mapping and system analysis to understand integration needs to ensure proper data flow.
- Constantly review the sales process and systems to uncover opportunities to maximize sales opportunities and conversion.
- Create a product vision about a longer-term outcome that has an impact on the lives of our customers. Develop a product strategy to achieve the product vision.
- Evangelize product vision, strategy and motivate the team to deliver on a shared vision.
- Define Objectives & Key Results to be achieved for your product area. Develop key customer metrics for optimizing products for the desired outcome.
- Establish a culture of testing and learning within your team to improve customer experience.
- Define Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and develop A/B tests to test and evolve.
- Lead product team(s) made up of cross-functional team members from Design, Development, Product and Analytics functions to deliver the product objective.
- Conduct product and user segmentation and funnel analysis to understand user journey. Work with user experience and design teams to develop customer personas, prototype products, and test ideas with existing and new customers.
- Conduct product discovery using story mapping or other techniques to define the work that will create most delightful user experience and to prioritize feature set.
- Partner with business stakeholders and customers to ensure the product we are creating can solve customer needs and create business value.
- Present business case, and product strategy to peers and senior leadership to solicit buy in for products and features.
- Work in product teams using Agile (SCRUM) product delivery principles to help increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Implement business and product analytics to measure the desired outcome of product features.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in building a web site or business system to enable business process to drive specific business outcomes
- Experience in changing current business workflow or process with new process and technology and migrating users to the new workflow and tools
- Experience in using product and business data to drive decision making or driving product improvements
- Knowledge of Omni Channel Contact Center Solution, either as custom build or using 3rd party solutions like Genesys, NICE, Five9 etc. (It is a plus but not required)
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management tools like Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. (It is a plus but not required.)
- Experience in providing visibility into Contact Center operations via real time data and insights. (It is a plus but not required.)
- Experience in implementing Contact Center Technology Platforms in B2C and B2B environments. (It is a plus but not required.)
- Experience in building real time data dashboards to enable real time decision making.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-facing, acquisition focused web and mobile experiences.
- Ability to think holistically about the customer journey, from our web site to our contact centers, our community partners and beyond.
- Ability to work hand in hand with user experience and engineering teams to deliver the desired business outcome.
- Ability to think big picture, but you can roll up your sleeves to solve what is in front of you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborator at heart with a firm belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- Ability to analyze product performance data and generate actionable insights.
- Experienced in working using Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Experienced in implementing and understanding business and product analytics using tools like Google Analytics, Omniture or Amplitude.
- Experienced in designing and implementing A/B tests.
- Use of heat map tools and prototyping.
- Expert in product discovery techniques like story/journey mapping, process mapping.
- Open to travel.
Back to top