About A Place For Mom
A Place for Mom is the leading online platform connecting families searching for senior living with personalized solutions. For 20 years, their mission has been to help families find options based on a loved one's stated needs, preferences and budget. This may include independent senior housing, home care, residential care homes, assisted living communities, memory care and Alzheimer's care. The service is offered at no charge to families as providers pay a fee to A Place for Mom. They serve that mission by connecting more than 300,000 families/year to one of their more than 17,000 community customers.
With a new leadership team, led by CEO Larry Kutscher and Chief Product & Technology Officer, Raj Bahl, APFM is undergoing a complete digital transformation, and installing their first product management team. Backed by Silver Lake, a global leader in technology investing, and General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm, the business is going through a complete digital transformation and building a new products and platforms leveraging data and AI to help match families with advisors while managing omni-channel communication between sales, advisors and families in real-time.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Opportunity for impact
Product Manager Affiliate Partnerships will act as the business owner of enabling product capabilities to acquire leads from Affiliate websites. The main oversight of the role includes:
- Partner with marketing teams and enable products like landing pages, widgets and API for B2C, B2B affiliate partners
- Enable us to serve content, leads forms in affiliate websites with intent to acquire, segment and convert high quality leads
- Enable us to screen, segment and route leads coming from affiliate websites into our main lead management system
Role and responsibilities
- Develop, own, and execute the product vision and strategy to enable Affiliate program expansion
- Lead a matrix team including Design, Development, Product and Analytics functions to deliver product objectives.
- Own the business outcome (organic sessions, leads referred and move in’s booked) delivered by content experiences
- Conduct process mapping and system analysis to understand integration needs to ensure proper data flow.
- Conduct user segmentation and funnel analyses to understand user journey.
- Collaborate with UX and Design to develop customer personas. Prototype products, and test ideas with existing and new customers.
- Analyze data to determine areas of opportunity, form hypothesis and quickest way to prove the hypothesis
- Define outcomes (key metrics) to be achieved for your product area. Implement business and product analytics to measure the desired outcome of product features.
- Establish a culture of testing and learning within your team to improve customer experience.
- Employ lean tactics for optimization, utilizing A/B tests and experiments to test and evolve.
If you are hired to work in or travel to the NYC Office, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- A proven product manager with a track record of leading products from inception to post-launch.
- Outcome-driven, utilizes data to form hypotheses, and deliver solutions using an iterative approach.
- P/L focus mind set; ability to own and drive the business outcome.
- Strong metrics orientation, able to develop data dashboards to enable real time decision making.
- Ability to analyze product performance data and generate actionable insights.
- Experienced using tools like Google Analytics, Omniture or Amplitude.
- Ability to think holistically about the customer journey, from web to call centers to our community partners and beyond.
- Experienced in designing and implementing A/B tests.
- Expert in product discovery techniques like story mapping, process mapping.
- Focused on deep and continuous understanding of needs of customers, end users, and stakeholders.
- Willingness to be hands-on when necessary.
- A collaborator at heart with a firm belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- A Place for Mom values are an important part of their hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence.
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent.
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission.
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful.
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member.
- Work as a Single Supportive Team.
- Open to travel.