Join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is a mission driven transformational company, helping families with Senior Living options. We are looking for talented individuals who want to quickly have an impact on our business. Come join our growing team!
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employee’s career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales, move-ins, for the company through managing a national sales team of Senior Living Advisors (SLAs) - Inside Sales Representatives. The national sales team is a team of SLAs handling customers from every region across North America. The National Manager is responsible to manage this team to provide the proper coverage required, to coach their team to ensure they are knowledgeable about all senior living options in all regions, and to ensure quality referrals are offered to our families and customer communities. This role will also require teamwork and working together with other divisions at A Place for Mom to maximize and drive company success.
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop a high performing sales team of 12-15 inside sales advisors.
- Build a strong sales team capable of consulting, building relationships, and educating families in need of senior living assistance.
- Create and foster a fun, positive, and energetic sales environment.
- Drive sales results, maximize sales KPIs, and achieve/exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Recruit and build a talented sales team.
- Develop incentive plans to motivate and drive sales performance.
- Prepare, assess, analyze, and understand market and team performance.
- Full time position that may require a flexible work schedule between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m..
- Incorporate APFM Values into each customer and co-worker interaction.
- Other duties identified to drive performance and meet business needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a sales management role.
- Ability to coach and manage a sales team to achieve sales quota.
- Experience in maintaining good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is able to work alone and together as a team.
- Displays good time management and organizational skills.
- Dedicated, passionate, and driven.
- Able to multi-task and work in a high paced environment.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Senior Living experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus.