Talent Acquisition Intern: Data Analytics
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
· Assist in coordination for hiring managers, recruiters, and candidates.
· Complete data documenting projects for recruitment metrics
· Attend campus recruiting events and accompany recruiters to various technical conventions.
· Administer data reports regarding recruitment and new hire metrics.
· Build relationships with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must currently be enrolled in coursework with an accredited university or college.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Gmail, Google Sheets and Google Calendar.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and metrics.
- Background in statistics and data analytics.
- Proficient with Excel must have familiarity with formulas.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top