Supply Chain Specialist
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist that can support our fast growing digital media engine deploying new infrastructure on a global basis. We are growing fast, so we need fast thinking and fast moving people that are highly motivated and want to learn, grow, and be upwardly mobile. In this role you will be responsible for planning and managing all logistical aspects of the supply chain throughout Verizon Digital Media Services. Planning activities include continuous development of an operational deployment time-phased plan by month, as well as the development and maintenance of statistically driven inventory reconciliation analysis, and import/export compliance. This role will interface with multiple teams such as sourcing, procurement, purchasing, hardware liquidations, negotiations, shipping, receiving, and operations. We need a person that is willing to wear many hats, and learn, learn, learn (with lots of upward mobility potential).
Role Summary/Purpose: The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for managing shipments, reporting on transportation KPIs, ensuring that internal customers’ needs are met and that business processes are in compliance with international trade and regulations.
- Be the project lead for International Logistics Coordination throughout the LATAM (Latin America), EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and APAC (Asia Pacific) Region. Primary responsibility includes coordination of all the internal and external stakeholders to scope out and ensure the compliance of tax, finance, regulatory, and legal for international CDN deployments
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel
- 2+ years’ experience in a supply chain and coordination role, with knowledge of sourcing, global logistics, warehouse operations
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
- Experience in purchasing, expense tracking and reconciliation, inventory control, domestic logistics and transportation coordination is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and use of SAP and SRM system is a plus
- Professional communication and computer usage and typing skills. (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Requires occasional remote night shift work on a quarterly basis
- Good team player, working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, willingness to help out where needed with a positive attitude
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Back to top