A little about Converto:
Convertro is an OATH company, originally acquired by AOL in May 2014 to serve as an integral component of the Ad Solutions Programmatic tech platform...the marketing ROI brain of the platform. Convertro is a stand-alone brand recognized by industry analysts as the #1 Multi-touch Attribution provider, and was recently ranked a strong performer in the new emerging space of “Unified” measurement and optimization, combining MTA and MMM in a more scalable, automated way. It’s clients consist of Fortune 500 Advertisers globally and typically at the CMO/VP Marketing level engagement. Some multi-year retainer-based clients include: Verizon, Bank of America, Pfizer, IBM, Staples, GAP, Marks and Spencers, Amazon, etc. Convertro is also an integrated brand across OATH properties...at least that is the goal--think “Intel-inside” or ingredient brand to a larger effort.
Convertro's Oath in Three Words: Wisdom through data
- Be the client’s primary technical point of contact throughout the client contract
- Work directly with customers and participate in exploratory, implementation, and troubleshooting calls
- Focus on quick diagnosis and resolution of escalated issues/questions
- You are responsible for on-boarding, implementing, guiding, training, and fulfilling solutions needs for Convertro clients and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid understanding of internet tracking and/or digital marketing/advertising technologies
- Strong understanding of website functionality or technologies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write professionally to clients
- Proficiency in Excel for data analysis
- At least 2 years experience in a client-facing role, comfortable interfacing with C-levels, technical teams, and everyone in between
- Passionate about the ad tech world and want to help clients optimize their marketing
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to run basic database queries
- Prior experience in digital marketing/advertising solution in any of the following: Google Adwords/Bing, DFA/DCM or other ad servers, Commission Junction, Facebook/Twitter, Youtube
- Prior experience using Convertro, Adometry, Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Omniture or other marketing attribution/website analytics tools a major plus!
- Experience using Linux, or a UNIX-like system such as Macs, ability to use command-line, programming in some language such as Python and Bash scripting
- Familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug, HTTPWatch
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top