As a leading technology and online media company, Oath is looking to hire the best and brightest talent. We are seeking talented individuals who can uphold our values of embracing change, trusting and rooting for each other, acting with integrity, helping each other and taking fun seriously. We seek to hire and empower smart people who love what they do and who find value in working for a dynamic company.
As a Solutions Engineer on our Global Services team, you will be tasked with working with our publishers, content owners and internal teams to drive the growth of our video platform. This position will give you exposure to interact/connect/collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to drive client feedback/requests and system/platform improvements. In this role, you will serve as the technical video liaison to our internal teams for knowledge sharing and training.
• Point of contact for any/all technical communications with partners, including product demos, training and questions
• Understand the full video tech stack and offering to best integrating/customizing solutions
• Troubleshoot backend issues and potentially identify points of failure within our tech stack
• Serve as a technical point of escalation for internal teams: Global services, Product, and Engineering
• Work closely with our partner teams including account managers and business development
• Conduct analytical data investigations to provide quantitative support when warranted
• Traveling may be required for onsite demos and product training
• Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical field
• Experience in a Technical Sales role, Sales Engineering or Solutions Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to interact with clients, product and engineers
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Mobile applications or platform experience is preferred (iOS, Android, MobileWeb)
• Experience in working with packet capture tools such as Charles, Wireshark, Fiddler, Firebug and Chrome/Firefox/EDGE Dev Tools
• Experience working with OVP, Mobile and OTT solutions preferred.
• Experience in Video Ad Serving (DFP, FreeWheel) and Programmatic (1Video, LiveRail, TubeMogul) preferred
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top