ONE by AOL is the video advertising platform of choice for the world’s largest brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks. A unified, programmatic platform that provides buyers and sellers with automated tools to plan, buy and measure across linear TV and online video, ONE by AOL is transforming the way video advertising is bought and sold. ONE by AOL is part of the AOL Platforms group of companies.
In case you haven't noticed, there's a revolution going on in television! Viewers are shifting in large numbers from watching broadcast TV on cable to accessing video on the web, and on mobile devices. Much of the content is ad-supported, so the ads need to follow the viewership. As a consequence, the TV advertising industry - with annual revenues of $70B in the U.S. - needs to adopt a completely new technology stack to enable advertising in digital video targeted to mobile devices. And who is the leading company providing this technology stack? ONE by AOL.
If the opportunity to disrupt a $70B industry sounds exciting to you, and you want to join a top-notch product management team in a fast-growing company, then this opportunity might be for you.
ONE by AOL is seeking innovators, risk takers and relentless doers. We are looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer to help us in the vision, roadmap and agile execution of the world's most advanced programmatic platform for video advertising.
This is an amazing opportunity for engineers & product thinker who is ready to be challenged and build industry-changing products & platforms. The ONE by AOL product team is a small group of smart, creative, funny and disciplined professionals that are steeped in the ideas of Marty Cagan, Steve Blank, and Eric Ries. If you are obsessed about building the right platform for an revolutionary industry, you are in the right place.
• Design and Development using SaaS model
• Design and development of new features in our event-driven server architecture
• Design & develop scalable & high performance oriented system
• Development work on our unique framework for memory management and low latency/high throughput systems
• Development work in Industry Leading Programmatic AdTech Domain
• Occasional improvements to our continuous deployment system
• BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of accomplished design & coding experience preferably in C/C++ on UNIX or LINUX
• Attitude of creating high quality code, learning from peers and always innovating
• Extensive experience in C/C++
• Experience in low latency, high throughput distributed systems
• Experience working on real time or event-driven systems
• Experience with Database system (MySQL or SQL)
• Experience with continuous deployment
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top