Software Developer in Test
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
- Contribute to and develop automation testing frameworks and tools
- Create comprehensive test strategies
- Develop test cases and plans for current and new products
- Work within an agile team to deliver innovative software solutions
- Report quality metrics to stakeholders
- Detect, track and triage software defects.
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and code base
- Extensive experience in a QA, Automation, or Software Development role
- Experience testing frontend and backend applications with an emphasis on HTTP
- Deep knowledge of testing. (unit, smoke, sanity, integration, acceptance, regression, load, performance, monitoring)
- Develop and contribute to automated testing libraries, frameworks, tooling, and tests (mocking, stubbing)
- Ticket and bug tracking (Service Now, JIRA)
- Experience using version control (GIT) within a group
- Understanding of build systems and continuous integration
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with SQL and Key/Value stores
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top