Senior Software Developer - Integration/ESB
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services is looking for a Web Service/Integration Staff level software engineer to help us further the capability and power of our world class CDN. This is a key role in building out the Enterprise Service Bus in support of a Master Data Management Implementation.
- Responsible for the definition, design, and delivery of unique API services and the ability to integrate existing services into new forms using a variety of platforms and ESB tools
- Responsible for the support and extension of our Web Service development, deployment, and ESB tool set
- Creation and modeling of a canonical data model to ensure system integration abstraction
- Implementing standards for ESB development including message formats, data transformations, data caching, etc
- Interfacing with customer system subject matter experts to understand data integration needs
- Authoring components of system architecture and detailed design specifications regarding system integrations and data modeling
- Support the build out of a Master Data Management Hub
- 10+ years experience on major system integration initiatives
- 5+ years of Java, J2EE, UNIX/Linux, Ansi SQL, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- 2+ years of experience with Spring MVC, JPA and Hibernate technologies
- 5+ years of expertise in Service Oriented Design & implementing RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML
- 5+ years of experience with building enterprise application integration (EAI), Service Experience designing API interfaces or developer SDKs
- Oriented Experience with any ESB/SOA product/integrations (e.g. IBM, MuleSoft, Talend, Oracle
- Experience with message oriented middleware (MOM) (i.e. RabbitMQ, Kafka)Experience with Talend API Gateway and ESB Servers Preferred
- Experience with Talend ESB development, security, and deployment preferred
- Database experience (i.e. Oracle/MySQL/Postgress/SQL Server)
- Strong Object Oriented and Functional Programming and Design Skills
- NoSQL DB experience (e.g. Mongo, Hadoop, Cassandra)
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top