Senior Product Marketing Manager, Oath
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath is shaping the digital future.
About Oath Membership Services
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager in Oath’s Subscription Services Group you will work with high-performing teams and most importantly, incredible customers. We deliver services that delight consumers, making their digital lives safer, easier and more fun. You’ll be expected to own the customer relationship for multiple products from member acquisition through churn, maximizing it for its fullest potential. You must have the drive and ability to tackle complex problems in one of today’s most competitive and fastest moving industries.
This position entails a high degree of responsibility, accountability, and communication with internal stakeholders, executives and multiple external vendors. It also requires a strong balance of strategic and tactical responsibilities with day-to-day tasks for successful execution of campaigns. With the goal of not only driving subscriptions, but also increasing a customer’s lifetime value by identifying, developing, prioritizing, and executing strategies and tactics that impact longevity (i.e. activation, engagement, retention). You will work very closely with marketing operations, technology teams, and external vendors, while being supported by internal design resources and third party agencies as necessary.
This Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a key contributor in an overarching team goal to scale our suite of products and services to the Yahoo audience and beyond driving substantial growth for Oath. You will be joining a team of energetic, smart and talented people who enjoy working hard, winning as a team, and taking the time to celebrate those wins.
· 5+ years of consumer marketing experience
· Direct marketing, product marketing and customer lifecycle management/retention marketing experience
· Relevant experience working for a large national subscription or service provider; must account for at least 3 years
· Analytical expertise with monitoring performance and KPI tracking for data-driven decision-making
· Comfortable developing and executing against a strategic agenda, and measuring success against clearly defined outcomes
· Able to thoughtfully contribute in a team environment
· Passionate about customer relationship building
· Holistic in your evaluation and manipulation of the key drivers of acquisition, engagement and retention
· Excellent presentation and verbal skills
· Able to communicate a strategic vision and agenda verbally and visually
· Able to work collaboratively with other disciplines including Marketing Operations, Technology Teams, and External Vendors.
· Proven experience with identifying & resolving project impacting issues, working with members of the Project team and business SMEs/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
· Understand user-research and testing methodologies, and web analytics tools
· Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top