Senior Product Manager - One Video
We are seeking an experienced and motivated product manager who will work closely with teams across the AOL Platforms to continue to build innovative solutions for the One Video DSP offering. This self-motivated candidate will work closely with engineering and business (sales, client services, and marketing) to define, implement, and commercialize best in class features and solutions for our One Video DSP product. .
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements for new features as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, technical feasibility and operational impact.
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to develop, identify, and prioritize product and business opportunities.
- Collaborate and lead an agile engineering team to appropriately assess and implement key product priorities for One Video DSP.
- Monitor and incorporate competitive performance, industry trends and customer feedback into overall roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Monitor progress of initiatives through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Work cross functionally with sales, operations and marketing teams to commercialize new product features.
- 4+ years of experience as Product Manager / owner in agile development.
- Proven track record of results, demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate internally with technical and business teams as well as interact externally with partners and clients.
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects and priorities and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and balance technical and business issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with and earn the respect of product, engineering, marketing and other business teams.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with proven experience managing projects to successful completion.
- Demonstration of a highly committed work ethic and a passion for media technology and the digital advertising industry.
- Experience working in advertising technology a plus.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top