Senior Product Manager
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Convertro in Playa Vista (CA) is looking for a dynamic and energetic professional to join our Playa Vista-based product management team. Your job is to research, design, and build the platform that helps the world’s most sophisticated marketers increase revenue and profit through better marketing deployment and management. Convertro's technology allows us to make highly specific, sophisticated recommendations to marketers based on our extensive data and sophisticated analytics. Your challenge is to design products that make the most of this data, including interactive dashboards, innovative reports, and other products. You'll be at the center of product vision for a small, fast-paced startup like team within AOL Platforms and will be responsible for helping execute a strategy that will keep Convertro maintain its leadership position in the marketplace. You'll work closely with analytics, engineering, design, marketing, and sales to understand the needs of our users and ship products that meet those needs.
- Identify new product development opportunities by working our clients
- Create business justification and design concepts for new products/features
- Specify product requirements and clear them with engineering and analytics
- Work closely with engineers and analytics leads through launch in building and shipping new products
- Manage, prioritize, and refine product backlog to balance improvement of current features and new product development
- Research market trends and competitors to help define overall product strategy
- BA/BS - Math/Stats/CS focus desired as the ability to conduct and interpret analysis is critical
- Experience with product development and product strategy
- Ability to understand and document business and technical requirements
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong communicaiton and analytical skills
- Experience or desire to work in agile & collaborative environment
- At least 2 years of technical/software product managemet experience
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing or advertising industry
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Back to top