Senior Product manager
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath's portfolio of brands includes HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo, TechCrunch, BUILD, Engadget and MAKERS. Oath is shaping the digital future.
You will join the Shared Components Product team as a Product Owner of an agile scrum team focused on our video SSP
- Quickly become expert in online video advertising technologies, companies, and terminology.
- Meet with internal and external customers--including publishers, ad networks, DSP’s, client service managers, inventory management teams, and business intelligence and analytics team--to develop a deep understanding of our business processes and needs. Customer knowledge is the source of product management power.
- Rapidly formulate concrete feature designs that address needs and requirements expressed by internal and external customers. Designs should be simple, minimal, extensible, consistent with existing functionality, and easy to use.
- Elicit feedback from stakeholders, and iterate to achieve alignment around the final specifications.
- Deliver projects on time and with high quality. Ensure success metrics are clearly defined and measured for your deliverables.
- Lead product training and produce clear documentation for internal and external customers. Evangelize the vision and strategy for the product with customers and stakeholders.
- As Product Owner, you will assume ownership of the product roadmap and vision for your team’s focus area of the product.
- Own and drive the strategy for a critical area of the video product, Inventory Quality and Brand Safety.
- Must be able to demonstrate and/or describe a substantial software product that you built personally, either on the job or as a personal project, demonstrating your ability to envision, define, and execute independently.
- Experience working as a product manager on building a large-scale web application or enterprise software product with front and back-end processes is important.
- Proven and continued success collaborating with cross-functional groups including corporate management, engineering, client services, enterprise customers, and direct sales teams.
- Exceptional ability to articulate business and product requirements to engineering in timely manner.
- Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
- Experience with online advertising preferred, but not required.
- Strong technical aptitude: BS or MS in technical field from top university. Computer science degree preferred.
- MBA welcomed but not require
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Strategic Account Manager, Attribution Client Services At Convertro
As a Strategic Account Manager, Christina works with brands’ key stakeholders, business decision makers, and executives to drive adoption of Convertro’s multi-touch attribution technology.
Back to top